1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is crush Like me or nah

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ITotesAmNotGay, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ITotesAmNotGay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I needa know how to find out if my crush likes me without asking. Is there anyway to flirt without dem noticing? Ask him out without him noticing? Please help:help:

2. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No. That is not how communication works lol

The truth is, you can gather all the clues you want, look out for all the signs, follow him everywhere and make a hundred and a million guesses, but—unless you know how to read minds—you'll never know for sure until you ask. No one but him can clear up how he feels about you. So buckle up, and take the plunge.

3. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I agree. I had a crush on a friend and he would give me so many signs, but I was never satisfied until I asked him.

You're going to have to get to that point eventually anyway, so why delay? :slight_smile:

4. Queer Writer

If he's being a little too subtle for you to figure him out, try being subtle yourself. If you're close friends, joke about him being in love with you, unless that's very out of character for you. If you're out yet, you could tell him about a fake crush and see how he reacts. If you're not out, drop some hits. It all depends on your situation. Unfortunately, this only has about a 50% chance of working, so you might have to ask. Unless you're very shy and/or have anxiety (or if he's a total homophobe), I wouldn't worry about telling him how you feel.

:slight_smile: Good luck!