1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for first time

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by YearsnYears, Nov 2, 2015.

1. YearsnYears

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I recently broke up with a girl of like 9 years. I've always been into men more, and recently hooked up once with an older guy. He just gave me oral. He invited me to his house and said he wanted to just cuddle and kiss. I'm definitely into it, but does anyone think he is wanting more? Maybe a relationship or sex? He's 48 and I'm 25. This was my first experience with a guy and I am really attracted to him. He asked me what kind of snacks and drinks I like so I'm taking he wants to chill beforehand. I'm just nervous and not sure what to expect. Any tips? I want to go and have a good time, chill & fill his request of cuddling and fooling around. Also does anyone think this is weird I'm into older guys? Just not sure if he's into me or not. I've never been with guys before. I have finally come to the conclusion I'm gay. After my first sexual experience with him I was convinced.

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unless you really know this guy and trust him, I don't think you should go. If you want to pursue this, go out with him more and get to know him. Find out what he's looking for, whether it's a relationship or not, and decide for yourself whether that's something you want.