1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

role play

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bonnie115, Nov 5, 2015.

1. bonnie115

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i-i used to role play alot b-but my mom said its not normal for a kid my age. i-is she right?

2. MeepMoop

depends. ive been involved in bdsm as a Dom for a while and im 14, and i like it

3. Yosia

I have a hatred for the word 'normal'. Who decides what's normal or not? You want to do something, then do it! If you enjoy role playing then do it to your hearts content, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If something is not 'normal', then be abnormal. At least you are enjoying yourself right?

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Role playing is perfectly fine. I played like that all through my childhood. As long as its not inhibiting your ability to have well-functioning relationships and a healthy imagination, there's no harm in it that I can see.

5. YinYang

I know plenty of people who roleplay, and they aren't messed up or anything :lol: It's perfectly fine to me. It's even helpful sometimes, to tell you the truth. As for normal... I don't know what's considered 'normal' by most people, but it's normal to me.