1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vent

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by redpandaman123, Nov 10, 2015.

1. redpandaman123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Earlier today at around lunch I was sitting with my friends in the school library when one of them made a very homophobic comment (so bad I dont want to bring it up on here) but since I normally keep all thoughts too myself id idnt say anthing (only my mom knows im gay) and then almost straight after he said it my best friend continued the conversation too such a level I almost came out to them to get them too be quite bit lookily I thought it through just enough that I realised idont want them too find out this way so I didn't and they continued the conversation. Im glad didn't tell them bit I wish I had said something please give advice on how to stop this without letting it slip
    (Im also not very vocal on my thaughts so saying something would not very vocal on my thoughts sovsaying something would not work) (&&&):help::tears::bang::confused: