1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find other gay guys? :/

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lazerbacon, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Lazerbacon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've just recently discovered my sexuality. Less than 3 months ago I lost my V card to a girl, and I was really confused. Right now I know I like guys but do you have any advice on how to meet other gay guys? Not necessarily just for relationships but also to talk about stuff and to help me be more comfortable with my sexuality. (I am underage so no bars, nothing a minor cant get into)

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Are you still in high school? You can check and see if they have a GSA/LGBT club in your school. I know my high school had one.

You can also check online for some LGBT clubs to join. If you type in "LGBT club [insert your nearest city]", you can probably find one.

There are also apps if you want to just chat with people, although the main idea for apps is to eventually meet and "netflix and chill", lol.

Good luck!

3. Lazerbacon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah there isn't a club at my school because I go to a pretty strict christian school and that wouldn't really be allowed there. Thanks for the ideas!

4. Cory675

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in your shoes, going to a Christian school. It's not easy. You're already very courageous in being able to admit your sexuality to yourself and join this forum.

5. Plattyrex

I really can't say. Sometimes you can just guess based off of stereotypes, but that doesn't always work, especially with society becoming less strict with forcing gender roles onto people. Other then that you could just ask, which God knows I wouldn't do, or you can just kinda wait to be asked. I know this probably isn't a big help, but this is a very difficult subject.