1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling stupid and hurt

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PlaidGlove, Nov 12, 2015.

1. PlaidGlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know that sinking feeling when you realize that the bicurious person who was blatantly flirting with you has started ignoring you? And they only start doing that after you work up the courage to ask them out, and then, instead of turning you down honestly, they start ignoring you only to start blatantly flirting with someone else (of the opposite sex, so you feel extra helpless) right in your face?

I fucking hate it when people do this. I really wish she would have just turned me down honestly when I asked her to hang out. Instead I get this shit.

I find it extra hurtful because my ex-girlfriend slept around with guys while we were together. This is just ripping up that old wound all over again.

This hurts so bad. :tears:

#1 PlaidGlove, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  2. Distant Echo

She's not worth your time. She was interested until she caught you, now she got what she wanted, she's found another target. An insecure little attention seeker. You can do much better.

Ignore her. It's the only thing you can do. If she approaches you, talk around her, turn away, walk straight past her, whatever, but dont engage with her at all. Silly, immature, little girls like that are serial cheaters, never satisfied with what they have, always looking for more attention. It will come back and bite her on the ass one day, when she finds someone she really likes but her reputation will precede her.
    Move on.

3. PlaidGlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you! Yep, you're right!