1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making bad choices one day at a time...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Just1Dude, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Inc wall of text!!!!

This has been a horrible month!

I am just gonna vent. No need to respond, but it is nice to know someone is at least reading :slight_smile: That is why I love EC.. anyway

I have had a ton of stuff piled on me these past few months. Complete overload from all over. I won't go into the finer details but whoa it is insane.

Well this past Monday I think I had a panic attack. I was sitting around being lazy and I got a really strong sharp pain in my neck. From there numbness spread up the left side of my face and down my arm. My eye started going shut and I had trouble breathing and my heart was going crazy (pretty sure that was just from me wiggin out lol). It didn't last long and as it was coming down I called my Mom. She calmed me down and agreed if it happened again straight to the ER.

The reason I didn't go right then is because I am in the process of fixing my insurance (another stress bomb) so I cannot afford a doctor at the moment. I am going to go as soon as I can though, just to clear the air yadda yadda. I also have some other health issues I need to find out about.

Well in the meantime I have been TRYING to cut the stress fat, but ever since that happened I have been wound up tight. I have been having trouble with eyesight and some trouble with typing. Making silly mistakes. I have been forgetful (leaving the stove/oven on) and I have been trying to use my house keys for my car and my car keys for my house. I'm sure all from nonsense stress.. well this bled over into my work.

I made bulletins and I had some typos on the back. I never make typos on work related stuff. I always ensure that I go over it at least twice. Well.. I did but I still missed them. It was of course brought up to my attention a few times. Well I have a friend who had a friend come down to visit. I talked with her about it and said "Oh, I was just typing too fast" we laughed and that was it! I didn't want to get into any reasoning and just pushed it off as something funny.

Well later that night her friend added me to a certain social media site. I was like oh well I can always use more friends! Well.. something dumb happened tonight. It has been a dreary day.. for my mind and the weather. So I was kinda down all day.. draggin.. etc.. I get home and get on that site and I noticed she had wrote something to her friend. Just stuff like "I am going to miss you" "I love you" things like that.

on her last few sentences she made a typo on purpose. Used the same typo I had made yesterday. Then she corrected and said "Oh I was typing too fast..."

First off - I know she was joking and it was dumb for me to take it so hard, but to me it said that they were making fun of me the day before. I hadn't even turned the lights on in my office and just sat there for an hour with my head hanging. It made me feel so bad.. I felt like utter crap. I know that isn't what she meant it to be, but wow... I just took it hard.

She doesn't know me. I don't feel like she has the right to make blasts at me on social media. My mom thinks it was a failed attempt on her part to flirt. (I had made a I hate being hit on post that was lost in accident, but decided not to remake it.. here is another reason why I don't like it! People just do it wrong.)

Well I got mad after being sad.. and made a dumb comment on that site. Oops... I had people freaked out about my health and calling me telling me to go to the DR. I didn't post what had happened to me, but I said that I had "an incident that caused me a lot of stress." "I'm sorry for making stupid mistakes." I learned my lesson on that.. deleted it quick and in a hurry haha. At least people care enough about me and that made me feel good, but I hate that I made people worry over something ridiculous like this.

Anyway.. wall of text - I just feel like an over reacting piece of crap now. I will get over it though. Thanks for the vent :slight_smile:

P.S. I went over this 50 times for typos. I know grammar wise it is a mess, but hopefully I spelled stuff correctly! :bang:

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That's... alarming. I would definitely visit the doctor once you get your insurance handled. That doesn't sound normal to me. Do you normally get panic attacks?

Also, I can understand where you're coming from with being offended by that comment. If I was stressed out and I made a mistake, I definitely wouldn't want someone pointing out, let alone using it as a joke. It's a little insensitive, but I'm sure she didn't mean it in a malicious way. No need to feel like you're overreacting. Stress is a bitch.

It'll be OK :slight_smile: You're strong. You can get through this.