1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell her how I feel?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by KJL1994, Nov 16, 2015.

1. KJL1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi there, I'm new here but I really could use some advice from fellow LGBTQ people. My problem is a bit complicated but here we go. So almost two years ago I met this girl at my college. At this time I was at the beginning of questioning my sexuality, but she wasn't the first crush I ever had on a girl. But I saw her and knew right away I would fall for her. And I did and it's one of the most intense crushes I've ever had. She's beautiful and goofy and I've never felt so attracted to someone before. We got very close between then and last summer, at least I thought so. But then we didn't talk much during the summer and I feel like I thought way more of our friendship than she did and that she's the same way with all friends no matter how close she is to them. So that stings a bit. I thought maybe I lost feelings for her from all this but I'm still attracted to her..physically. I certainly wouldn't mind dating her based on our connection when we hung out a lot also. So my question is...should I tell her i have feelings for her? even though i'm slightly confused but it's eating me up so i feel like that means something. There are some things that I consider possible road blocks killing my chances with her: 1) her age. she's 30 and I'm 21. I'm fine with it I guess but I'm not sure about her and you know i just have that age stigma in my head just from people. The only part of the age thing that concerns me is this would be my first relationship. I haven't even kissed anyone lol. than 2) she's most likely straight..though she never said it to my face, and i've even tried angling conversations in a way to see if she would say it but idk. She says things that make me think otherwise. Though as far as I know she's only dated guys.
    It's very confusing though because she's one of those very huggy touchy friends so of course I thought maybe she liked me at one point. I hope this makes sense and maybe someone could help me since most of my friends are straight and don't have advice for this lol. Should I tell her? Also if anyone could suggest how to tell her that would be great. Thanks in advance :slight_smile: (also she knows i'm bi i talk about it a lot with her)