1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Friends'

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gamer4now, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In a lot of places when I was new everyone would swarm with excitement and be glad to help and be my friend. Usually this would only last a week and you would have one or two friends by then. But for me it seems I can't find real friends. I have been to the school for a year and a half now, but the genuine person you can trust and connect with just isn't out there. I find it hard to confide with myself when I'm down and have no one to turn to.

2. Mila

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi Gamer4now,

Do not feel discouraged. Sometimes it takes a while to start a really honest friendship. In some situations, it is harder to find that genuine person than in others.

You may end up working on a school project with someone new, and will befriend them. Or, there may be a new student at your school. I guess what I am trying to say is this - remain open-minded about things, and stay positive. I am sure that very soon you will find someone you can trust!

Take care,
    Mila