1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married and confused... Advice please...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Skippythekitty, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Skippythekitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello everyone... This is my first time making a thread and my first time talking about this, so advice is very much welcomed and appreciated. :help: So here it goes...

I am a 24 yr old female and I recently got married back in July... My husband (who ive been with for 3 years and known for 6) knows I was always attracted to other women and told me if I ever felt comfortable with a woman he was ok with me trying it... Well I was visiting some friends and family in my home town recently and while there I developed real feelings for the female friend I was staying with... (She is lesbian) we talked and ended up messing around. I was never with a woman sexualy before and this was an amazing experience for me. I stayed with her for 2 months while I was in town and during that time my feelings grew for her. She says she loves me but will respect whatever choice I make because she understands this is a difficult time and hard choice. I'm very torn about what to do now part of me wants to just go and be with her. But obviously I am already married. And he is amazing as well but I just feel so torn. I have no one to talk to about this so that was my reason for coming here and typing this all out. I would really appreciate any advice. I just wanted a safe place to go to talk... Thank you for reading and for any feedback on the situation.

2. Really

3. Ditz

Which decision do you regret? Getting married or getting involved in another relationship?

4. Distant Echo

Ok. Well for a start, you are obviously not straight. As you have feelings for both, maybe you are bi? How is sex with your husband?
    Who would you miss more? Her or him?

5. Skippythekitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I know it may sound bad but I don't regret either. The only thing I regret is knowing when I make my choice it's going to hurt one of them.
    As for sex with my husband it's good but doesn't happen often. (He is in the service so right now we have it when we can.) I don't Dislike sex with him it feels good. But when I was with her it was diffrent... The feelings and emotions with it were just so intense even though it only happened for a short time.
    My husband is an amazing man. I do love him and don't want to hurt him but I can't get her out of my head. Her and I still talk all the time since I left... Every day we are constantly messaging eachother just because we wanna talk and see how eachother is doing.
    As far as who I would miss more I have no idea... My husband has been with me through so much and he was always there to help me and vice versa for years. I have a hard time seeing myself without him. But things have gotten so intense with her and I that we are like best friend and lovers. I can't imagine just going back to how it was before. Since her and I happened, I haven't had sex with my husband and I don't know when I will again because when it comes to sex all I think about is her again.
    Thank you for trying to help everyone and for the link. ( Really ) It means So much!