1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alternative forms of expression

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Hats, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Hats

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes when I'm feeling low, I can't really express to myself the feeling I have and what's causing it in words, which means it can be hard for me to identify what's going on and get to the root of it. Also, if I can't explain or state it to myself, then it's hard for me to articulate it to others. Does anyone else have this problem?

#1 Hats, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  2. YinYang

Definitely. I feel this a lot of the time. A good thing to do would be to do something productive, something you like to do. I usually write. Just write and write and write. You'd be surprised how easy it can be to write out your thoughts sometimes, at least for me it is. You could also draw, paint, go for a walk, take a bath, or meditate. Do what makes you happy.

3. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have this issue as well. I have suffered from a mental disorder from birth that makes it difficult for me to express any emotion i am feeling at all. To make things worse, i feel like no one cares when i have a problem so i try and hide my issues on purpose.