1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel I'm missing out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Hopeful, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Hopeful

I dated my first and only boyfriend from the ages of 16-19. We broke up after mutually agreeing we'd grown apart (it was a relief).

Since then I haven't dated anyone. I had an experience with a girl and one with a guy last winter...

More recently I was with a guy for a few weeks and thought things were going somewhere. Unfortunately, that didn't go anywhere. He stopped talking to me without saying why and I later found out he has a fiance that he cheats on all the time (after leading me to believe he was single).

Well, that time I was sort of with that guy I really enjoyed it. I'm realizing what I'm missing out! It's been 3 1/2 years since I've been in a relationship, and I want to be in one again. For a while I thought I was more attracted to women and wanted to date a woman, but now I'm not so sure. I'm really attracted to men at the moment. However, I think it's the person and not the gender, so I just wish I could find someone!

Do any of you feel this way as well?

2. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've sort of felt that way. With my situation it's very unlikely that I'll be dating anyone in the near future (closeted, most of the people here are anti-trans, I don't know many people my age). Most of the time I just try not to think about it too much. Still, I'll be glad when I can move out and find a more open-minded social circle.

3. SneakyNinjaPowR

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At least you have been in a relationship. It feels terrible being alone for so long and thinking no one in the world can ever like you. That's how I feel now.