1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losing my cats

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DreamerBoy17, Nov 28, 2015.

1. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My two darling cats, Bear and Trixie, are being given away by my mom on Monday. She's being kicked out of her house sometime soon, and her boyfriend who she's moving in with has a pit bull, so we can't keep them. The person they're going to seems to be perfect, she's taking them as a pair, has a decent sized home, and has insurance to get Bear's expensive health problems taken care of. She's experienced with animals and seems like such a good match for them, but I can't stop being upset. We've had the cats for over 3 years now, and I just love them too much to let them go so fast. I'm not sure what exactly I'm trying to accomplish by posting here, but I'm so sad and I just don't want to lose them. :tears:

2. Beebop

Beebop Guest

I'm so sorry you have to give up those two precious members of the family. I've been there before and I know it hurts like hell. Please try your best to take comfort in knowing they will be well taken care of. Someday soon enough, you'll get to enjoy having pets of your own again.

3. Gay1234

I'm so sorry about the cats :frowning2: it's a fright to give away such lovely animals in what I'm sure such lovely care. I am so sorry an good luck colon with it

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's always hard to lose an animal. It is at least a good thing that you have found a good person to care for them. Hopefully you will be able tof visit them at their new place.