1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dating

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by thrashgal, Nov 30, 2015.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ok so im currently single and have never really dated around. i have been wanting to go out to gay bars lately to meet other lesbians but my question is this: say that im chillin right, and i see this cute girl i want to hit up but before i do sum other girl comes and tries to mingle with me and say i go with the flow cuz she seems cool but im not attracted to her at all, how do i kindly say that im not interested in her like that? if i say sumthing like im not looking to date or along those lines but then she sees me puttin the moves on that cute chick it would be pretty messed up and i dont wanna seem like a shallow asshole either....any suggestions?

2. crazydiamond

I would just try to excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I honestly wouldn't know, because I go to one gay bar with my girlfriend. Pretty much everyone knows we're together and they don't hit on either of us. I like to think it's that, and not that I'm just ugly and no one wants to hit on me lol

3. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    well i mean everybodys beautiful in their own way u kno, but i just find certain charasteristics sexy..like if shes shorter and smaller than me..thats pretty much it lol..i mean i guess im not picky but i just meant like if a girl whos taller and bigger hit on me i wouldnt kno how to break it to her that im attracted to the opposite without making her feel ugly or sumthing cuz thats fuked up..i kno us girls are really emotional and insecure tho most of us hide it well, im one of those that cant haha..ohwell...yea lucky you, u already have a girlfriend so why would u want other girls to hit on u lol..is she ur girlfriend or girl friend? maybe if ur single u can try to make.the move on the girl first to let her kno u are single and not girlfriends with ur girl friend lol..i kno if i seen two girls together at a gay bar id probly think they were together and would completly keep my eyes off both of them lol

4. AnotherStranger

I think you can give a nice answer that doeant lead to further conversation, people usually get that. Like, if someone comes at you and say "hey how are you" and you are interested in them you say "fine, and you?" but if you are not just say "fine, thank you". If they ask something more like "are you having fun" just say "yes" and dont ask back and they will eventually get it. If they compliment you just say thanks. Also if they try to have a conversation you can answer politely but just look to another direction like if you were not completely giving your atention to her and she'll get it.

5. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    very good advise thank u! cool i was probly gonna hit up frisco this week see if i cant meet sum new ladies..u think itd be wierd to show up alone tho? like cuz i dont have too many friends much less chick friends or dudes who would be willing to go to a gay bar lol