1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTM Doubts..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by KeithWulf, Dec 1, 2015.

1. KeithWulf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys..
    So as of yesterday I'm 1 month on Testosterone. Things are going great, I don't regret it at all, but I'm having doubts about everything.
    I think all the changes that are happening are placebo..cuz I'm always looking for changes.. My bf says my voice is getting huskier but I can't tell.. I do have a mustache, but not a thick one. What's really getting to me is bottom growth. The average length for a FTM is up to like 3 inches, and so far I only have like 2 cm.. It makes me think nothing is happening or I thought it was cuz I really wanted something to happen..
    The whole time I've had thoughts like "why am I doing this?" "stop lying to yourself, you're not a man and you never will be."
    Guess I'm just having a tough time right now. Anyone else felt this way?

2. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It took me some time to notice the changes myself (like 3 months) but after that time, oh boy. Let's just say that I clearly heard the difference in recordings. It's normal to be the most critical of yourself. You're the one dealing with you everyday, after all. Don't feel bad about the changes not going too fast at first, there's a chance that they'll get here fairly quick!

Also, no matter what you look like or sound like, you're no less of a guy :wink: