1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like a girl I don't even know?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Nicolee, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Nicolee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ugh why does my dumb mind trick me? Well who knows, but there's this particular girl who I have some classes with and she's always smiling at me. I'm not gonna lie, the first time I saw her I was in awe because she was so beautiful. She was the new girl of the school and there really wasn't an opportunity to talk to her in class. Anyways, now in class we see face to face, but a few feet away and I always catch her staring at me. It got to the point where it was kind of awkward so I pretend to not realize she's there. All of a sudden we said Hi and a little get to know exercise in class. Ever since then I would say Hi first in the hallways or something and she'd give me her same smile. I'm trying not so hard to not blush and smile like a dork but I think I like her. I want to talk to her more, but I know it'll never happen. Sorry it's long and kind of stupid, just wondering if anyone was on the same boat. (&&&)

2. BiKate

Happens to me haha. I volunteer at an animal shelter and I was just crazy about this cute girl I barely knew. But then as I started learning more about her, the more I liked her. Until I found out she had a boyfriend, that kind of ruined it for me....