1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding myself.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MayaBee, Dec 3, 2015.

1. MayaBee

I feel like I am finally finding myself. The past year has just been a rollercoaster of emotions and change. There is still alot to come, but for now, I think I am getting closer.
    In the past year I achieved alot. In just one year, in 365 days, my grandpa died, my mom suffered from a depression, my friend got bulimia and I had a hell lot of problems in school.
    But there was also good. I finally, finally found out who I am. I changed from the basic girl to someone you notice when you walk by. And I am so fricking happy with that. I finally had the guts to change my clothes from H&M to badass bandshirts, I changed my shoes from nike to badass boots. I cut my hair off from basic hairstyle to short and cheeky. And I can finally say that I like myself.
    And final,y being myself got me hella awesome friends. People from who I never thought I liked suddenly shared the same interests with me and I get noticed for being different. Now, I have met so many great people. I love them.

But there is still a way to go, I am not at the end.

I need, no, I want to tell everybody who I am and yes, that I am bisexual. But I need a break. I am exhausted. And even more, I am afraid. I am afraid of whats coming.
    Most of the people I know, I think they will understand. Exept my Best Friend of 8 years. She never said she had something against LGBT+ and I dont think she is homophobic in any way. But I think she will change the way she looks at me. Not on purpose. But I feel like it would change something.
    It's the little things that scare me.

Feel free to leave a comment on how your year was.