1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It might happen!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Nick F, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Nick F

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I have been posting about coming out to my roommate and I think I have the perfect time to do it. We both work in a hospital, I work overnights and she works evenings and we both work on different sides of the hospital. Anyways, I am going to leave the letter I wrote on her pillow while she is at work and while I will be heading into work. We both work Monday and Tuesday, so we wont really see each other for 2 days, so that should give her some time to think and cope ( her mom is a lesbian, so she has alright dealt with the LGBTQ issue). I am so anxious and scared but I am ready to do it ( I think)......... I need someone else to know and my roommate is the person I trust the most right now..... I owe it all to the people of EC who have been commenting and supporting, i will make another post with an update if I do it or if I end up chickening out......

2. tgOlivia

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Well, congrats if you do it. Because you probably should. I really doubt you'll regret it. But if you do, whatever, next time wont hurt I guess.

3. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck! And some thing: If her mom's gay, she will have no problem. If you make it look like such a deal, it might feel weird for her.