1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I ask him out?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Opztradz, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Opztradz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so this really cute guy in my school has been saying he's gay to people, he seems serious when saying it however his friends keep saying that he's straight. Like how do I ask him out without it being awkward because what if he's not actually gay and has been joking the whole time? Literally if that happened it would break me, I'd be humiliated and laughed at - is it worth doing it or just letting him slip away?

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think that if he laughs at you then he should be embarrassed not you. There is nothing wrong with asking someone out if their not interested they say no, if they are they say yes. If he laughs at you it would be a good he said no, because you wouldn't want to go out with someone like that. I find that regret hurts more than rejection.

3. Opztradz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Amen. I'm going for it tomorrow wish me luck :slight_smile:

4. GayOtaku

This may be too late, however you should talk to him alone. and as the person said above me, do what he sais if the person reacts like that.

Good luck!