1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

signs their closeted?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by treasure1996, Dec 7, 2015.

1. treasure1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Calling all homosexuals
    What are the signs of a closeted lesbian in high school?
    I have a insane gut feeling this girl is gay - I've liked her for so long.... way too long
    But she is caughr up in the whole I'm popular crowd and although ahe is in my friendship circle I'm not as into that scene as she is, we are very close but I feel like I just know she is gay and I'm waiting for it to all unravel and her come out one day.
    What are the signs??? I know some people will say there isn't any or whatever but just obvious signals and cues
    Also once at school we got asked to decorate a page with things we like and are interested in, I drew with a purple pen and this girl picked a green one up and jokingly said to me quietly "here, the lesbian colours". This is one of the MANY things she's done or said to make me question, she refers to me as her girlfriend one night at a party to people we didn't know but I'm very confusing and must confuse her if she does like me because of the fact I'm so in love with her I distract myself from it by doing things with other people and by people I mean guys.... (I know, wrong because I'm gay but nobody knows)
    Any help, signs or suggestions would help!!! PLEASE!!

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Idk really. I just know someone is gay. Even before I meet them. My dad has a client and before I even met her son and I didn't know much about, I just knew he was gay and sure enough he was. Also one time my mom says ok we're going to watch a video of someone who was in the military and I'm like is he gay? And my moms like no. But later on he talks about his pansexuality so I wasn't that off. Also in high school this one guy he came out of the closet and no one saw it coming but I was not surprised at all. I think I inherited my gay far from my mom because when I came out to her she said she had known since I was 3. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

#2 Andrew99, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  3. nishant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    #3 nishant, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015