1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Femme invisibility

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CL1990, Dec 8, 2015.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am 25, lesbian and in the closet and never even kissed a girl (bad i know..). I am percieved as wierd because initially people assume im straight, then the more they know me the more they see that i have no interest in guys but i keep my feelings for girls burried veeeeery deep (ie. The more i like a girl the more i try to ignore her so that she doesnt think im a wierdo). I have always been pointed out as a fairly good looking girl which makes it even worse because when a girl looks at me i can figure out if its just because they find me attractive or there is something more...
    Now i have a massive crush on a girl at work who i barely see and have just had 2 random conversations with her and i am assuming she is straight but i would like to make myself more "out" to her without making it obvious for the rest (very difficult i know....)

2. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yea that sounds like me with the avoiding girls i dig..probly moreso cuz im insecure then becuz im closeted..except i have messed around with girls but its either been shes gone down on me or me in her never was it mutal or did we cum (me or these girls) and therefore i consider myself a virgin..neways..id say u should buy a gay pride bracelet or sum sort of accessory and she will see it and clearly kno u like girls and go.from there...imo careful on developing too close a relationship with a straight.girl u have feelings for, its a painful road that one is...and it also hurts ur self esteem, did to me anyway idk everyones different...

3. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank youz!! Just to add to your suggestion, sometimes the only way to get passed straight girls is to actually get close to them. I know it sounds strange but it is the only way to strart thinking of her like a real person and not a "perfect godess"

4. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    haha! yea that makes total sense :slight_smile:~ hmm good suggestion..guess ill have to try that next time tho hopefully there aint a next time haha