1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my best friend bi/gay

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Niconorth, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Niconorth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi im not sure where to start so i guess the best place would be the beginning.

My friend at question and myself have been friends for 4 years, we met through some mutual mates and got talking on nights out, found out we had a lot in common and decided to exchange details - facebook steam skype (as we are both avid gamers) etc.
    From that moment on we would chat to each other online a lot and play video games online, and when we bumped into each other on a night out he would get so excited when he saw me and shout my name on top note and come running over to me and give me a really big hug! A bit of time passed and we became best friends and would start to do everything together like go for food plan nights out go to the cinema.. the usual things best mates do. But now and again he would come out with things i wouldnt expect a straight lad to say! one night we was out he said he wishes he was gay so he could be with me which at the time i didnt think anything of it and just took it as some form of compliment. then he started to say things like im good looking and if he would choose a friend to go gay for it would be me, again i didnt think much of it because i thought he was just being nice. but similar things kept being repeated every so often which started to make me start to question things. it didnt help as well that most of his mates and some family members thought he was gay and question if me and him was a couple to which we would both just laugh and say no. then one night which happened to be his birthday we went to the toilet in a club and he just blurted out that he had checked out my man hood a few months back when we went to a festival and used the outdoor urinals and asked if i wanted to see his which to be honest freaked me out as i wasnt expecting anything like that and just told him no and lets go drinks are waiting. we also sleep as each others houses a lot and share the same bed and most mornings i would wake up to his arm and leg around me and other morning i would find me doing the same to him which i just moved as i didnt want him to think i was trying it on with him. we spend most of the time when we hang out at my place and when watching films etc he will lock his legs with mine and doesnt bother him. now to me these things started to make me question him a little as ive never had a male mate who would be this way with me. but he always said he was straight.. but one day it came to light that he told one of our female friends that he used to think he was gay (which to me you wouldnt think such things if you arent that way) and to add more evidence to kind of prove he might be is that he is currently 24 years old still a virgin and never had a proper girlfriend. he says he wants to lose his V and a fair few times on nights out hes pulled women and had the chance to lose it with them but the morning after he would come up with excuses like he had work so didnt bother! also he has been texting a few girls at different periods and nothing ever came of it they all kind of friendzoned him! the one girl who did have some form of relationship with him split up with him and called him gay but im not sure if she was just being nasty! he has randomly kissed me once after a night out and said just banter, he asked me to check his private area when he thought something might be up. but im not sure if im just seeing what i want to see as i have developed some form of feelings for him but wont let them grow because its a very dangerous path to go down

so really i would love some advice from other people and see what they think to be honest as its something thats really playing with my mind at the moment

feel free to ask for more info and ill answer anything you'd like to know