1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Cover a Black Eye

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Plattyrex, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Plattyrex

I know most people wouldn't encourage this, but need to cover up a black eye. I have been getting bullied by a girl at school for over a month now and she hit me in the face today because I told her to shut up. I didn't know it left a bruise at first because nobody said anything, but somebody asked me what happened in my 6th hour class and I told him a laughably awful story about hitting my face on the railing by the stairs. I looked in the bathroom mirror after class, and it's actually pretty bad. I already put ice on it but that didn't help much. I know the appropriate course of action would be to tell my mom, but she's wanting to make me switch schools anyway and I feel like if she knows this is going on, and from the same person I've been dealing with, she would make me switch. I really can't let my parents know I got hit. It might seem irresponsible to give this kind of advice, but I'm really desperate and need a response, preferably before either of my parents get home from work. If you know of any way than please let me know, because I really need it.

2. tourettesqueen

You can either borrow some of your mom's make up to cover it if you have the same skin tone. Or you can cover it with your hair.

3. Distant Echo

Ok.
    As hard as you might try to cover it, there is likely to be some swelling. They are going to notice.
    But.
    You were assaulted. At school.
    You need to speak up and not let her get away with it.
    It will only get worse.