1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feel so depressed & angry today

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by zeecoop, Dec 16, 2015.

1. zeecoop

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    cba today.

i arrived at work 2 hours late from oversleeping(i live down the road and i never do this.. -.- )

Im pretty much always 10/15 minutes late every day, so this just feel like nail in the coffin

I patheticly smashed my iphone 5s last night against a wall. my family are always just laughing at me and being dicks. All there care about is making sure I dont cause a fuss and ruin their day. I really want to move out but cant because my mum has a brain tumour (had most of her life) and she is waiting to enter her surgory any year now (Has been for like 4 years).

im 21, addicted to weed with no friends. I cant make friend and dont understand how people keep friends. ALL my money goes on weed. My mum helped me out with some debts and i owe her 1000s of pounds. Since she helped me a few months ago I have gotten into debts again with payday companies. I wont have a paycheck at the start of january :/

Due to the type of evrionment I work in I can stay professional and just repress what I feel until I get home.

but i cba with the psuedo-caring and the BS. I just feel like doing something drastic but i know its all BS that i dont really want to do.

I feel suicidal, but im not .... if that makes sense. I feel a morbid "whats the point" feeling in my chest and it just feels so true. Its feel like common sense that nothing is worth it and crashing my car on the way home would be a much more enjoyable way to spend the evening.

help with ur words plz

2. foxer

That sounds quite bad.

I think you should try to get a grasp of your life. You could start with the easier things and then build it up from there. A good starting point could be something like. Being on time to work. Wake up earlier so you have more time on morning. Or it could be something even smaller. I used to be depressed. Didn't care. Starting with small things worked with me. Making bed everyday, it really doesn't take much and then progressing. Cleaning room etc.

Have you considered some support group related to the weed addiction. It can really help if you can talk to people that are/have experienced the same. I was addicted to one computer game pretty bad. It's a shame I don't remember how I came over it but I'm sure someone here has experience and can help.

What do you mean with your family laughing at you and being dicks? They don't take you seriously? Don't care?

If you'd like to talk feel free to hit me up on my wall ^-^
    I don't want to intrude/bother but what inspirised your username? The cartoon?
    Just curious :slight_smile:

3. littleraven

Foxer made lots of good points.

Recovery is a journey and progress can be in small steps.

Alongside finding people to help you with addiction, you can also find other things that you enjoy doing that calm you down.

4. Yato Gami

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd say, try to meet some new people. Go out a lot and you'll find friends or even a boyfriend or whatever. If you have people around you that like you and vice versa, it'll ALL get better by itself. Maybe you'll find a friend who wants to stop taking weed as well (cmon dont tell me there are only few people doing drugs where you live, you'll find someone). My friend for example is trying to quit smoking together with his girlfriend.

I've spent a year in Ireland and I din't know anybody at first, so I had to find friends as well. Okay, I found some at the school I went to, but mostly other exchange students. It was really hard to get into an already consisting friend group. Some months later I started doing Taekwondo and I met loads new people. It's always a good thing to join clubs or do a sport you like. You meet new people AND you do something you enjoy. Seriously, I was like the happiest person when I went there, I really enjoyed Taekwondo and I'm kinda getting depressed now because I can't do it here (at home again) anymore. But it was great and I highly recommend you to find something you really enjoy!

Also, if you don't like going out or you're bad at finding friends in rl, try to make some contacts on the internet. This is much easier and eventually you can meet up some day when you feel comfortable with each other.

If you'd like to talk, don't hesitate to message me, alright? :slight_smile: