1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in a dilemma.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gay1234, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Gay1234

It's embarassing but Well here I go. I as in my school bathroom and my schools mirrors have full view of the urinals and I went to look at the mirror cos I was checking my braces and I accidently saw a boys penis while he was going to the toilet. He was a bit out from the urinal and he was using his phone so id say that's why he didn't notice his penis was showing. He didn't see me looking but now I'm so embarassed be caused it actually turned me on and I couldn't stop staring. I know for sure h didn't notice I was looking but I'm worried I'm a pervert now. Please help me.

2. SonicBoom

Hi Gay1234.

Calm down, you are not a pervert if it was accidental.

If you suddenly feel the need to check your braces every time you use the restroom, for five minutes each time, then you will be a pervert.

3. Gay1234

Thank You so much for your post. It made me feel way better.

Thanks Again,
    Gay1234

4. uyenkokki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello Gay1234,
    I have read about your situation. I just want to let you know that there are some weird moment in our life (like your!). Everything is OK! Do not worry, you are not a pervert. We are all curious creatures after all :slight_smile:!

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try to relax, it's not as though you went in there to deliberately check him out.

When I was at school we had to shower or bathe after playing sport and you saw absolutely everything, whether you wanted to or not. It's a bit difficult to not notice when you're in a shower with 15 other guys who are bollock naked. Nobody was deliberately looking, but you caught more than a glance through the mirror.

6. Gay1234

Thanx guys. Ye made me feel much better.

#6 Gay1234, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  7. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is it just me but why do people seem to think there is a problem if one sees a penis? Maybe this is just a cultural thing but in my country public swimming pools have (sex segregated) saunas and showers where by the state regulation one has to be naked. (Pool area is mixed gender and you have to wear swimming apparel there, though.) Literally every person who has been to the public school system here has had to go to a public pool as part of physical education and consequently has seen hundreds of people of their own sex and of all ages completely naked. And I'm pretty sure every guy has checked the penises of their fellow compatriots in the sauna just to see how their own "measures up". So to me worrying about accidentally seeing someone's penis on the urinal is utterly incomprehensible. So if you are perv, then by that standard my entire country is perverted.

#7 Euler, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015