1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Must Read For Everyone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Contact1111, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, all of this isn't particularly relevant to this site or anywhere in particular. Instead, this is for humanity as a whole. I just feel that I need to let people know something about my views that I don't typically share with others, in general. I feel that I am one of a group of individuals who are here to live my life to set an example of the ultimate destiny of mankind.

First off, there are going to be big changes in coming years. There have been values that have existed in the past that are going by the wayside, but this is not something to be feared. Instead, it is evidence that mankind is becoming self regulating, and it no longer has the need to be regulated by the values and rules of others. People's consciousnesses are rising, and they are gradually becoming able to be civilized even in the total lack of societal rules. Eventually, the society as we know today is destined to fall apart.

However, this is actually a positive thing rather than a negative one. This will not happen in the form of a large global conflict. There will be no "armageddon" or "end of days". Instead, the society that we know will undergo changes over the course of years that eventually causes it to radically change into a drastically different place. Ultimately, all of the world's political leaders will simply step down voluntarily and lead lives as ordinary people. There will no longer be any need for laws or governments, because every single human being will be able to regulate themselves on an individual basis and never behave in a violent fashion.

The end of the current civilization will not be marked by conflict but rather the end of conflict. The "apocalypse" will actually be marked by complete world peace rather than conflict or violence. I truly believe that within 50 years or so, there will be no more wars or political struggles of any kind. Did you know that the original word "apocalypse" essentially referred to a mass awakening rather than the end of humanity.

Now, here is where I and certain other people come into the picture. People always talk about wanting change, but ordinary people themselves need to change for change to happen. I feel that I have changed for the good of humanity as a whole, rather than just for myself. Everyone needs to do this, and think to themselves what will benefit the human race as a whole.

We need to connect ourselves to the entire world populace. There are several things that I feel that humans need to do in order for world peace to happen, and if everyone did these things it would happen. First off, any references to violence should be removed from people's everyday lives. It has not done humanity any good, so it may as well be ditched entirely. I do not play violent video games or watch violent television shows, and in doing so I am promoting world peace.

Also, I think that people need to find their own selves rather than the demands and ideas of others. I truly feel that there are two sides to the self. There is the self that is built by years of others expressing themselves in an effort to control themselves. In theory, the roots of these ideas go back to the beginning of much of communication.

However, nearly every idea that exists in this culture or any culture does not have any bearing on every individual in a culture. However, when a culture evolves, the ideas of individuals that differ are pushed to the side. This is why each individual needs to live through and express their own ideas. Now, one has to be careful with this.

This may be a complete mindfuck to many people, but what you think are your ideas may actually not be. Most of us have so much conditioning that the things we carry with us are actually not from us, but they are from the culture as a whole or are in some way the ideas of others. When one works towards raising their consciousness, you will ultimately naturally find yourself able to tell the difference.

The ideas of this culture-free self are always completely peaceful and there are no power struggles, because this is all the doing of the culture based self. The culture-free self has no tendency towards behaviors that are bad for others or the self. It is a sort of pure consciousness, and it is also far more advanced and intelligent than you can possibly comprehend. Rather than relying on the ideas of others, you are simply able to know and understand things naturally.

I feel that I have begun to evolve to this state of being, as an example to others. Of course, the knowledge of others also will still play a part in your life. However, you will naturally be more able to understand what you should carry with you and what you shouldn't.

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, not sure to what extent this relates but;

What is right or wrong? Who decides this? Will it work for everyone? What happens to the people who don't agree?

3. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nobody decides. There is no right or wrong, people are able to guide themselves and therefore everything remains on an even keel all the time..... naturally because people allow themselves to be guided by their instincts for what is best for not only themselves but for humanity as a whole. Once you make the shift in thinking, you will see that life is far better.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Good that you fixed with the paragraphs!
    I have one more little tip from me, though; I think you put some people off by phrasing things like "I feel that I am one of a group of individuals who are here to live my life to set an example of the ultimate destiny of mankind.", " Rather than relying on the ideas of others, you are simply able to know and understand things naturally[...] I feel that I have begun to evolve to this state of being[...]". Frankly, it comes off as conceited. But I'm guessing you didn't mean it that way, so it's probably just a language thing.

A little question. Don't you think it's kind of naïve to think that this will happen just like that? I agree that peace on earth is desirable, but I would think that it would require effort and nerve, to mention a few things.