1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Silly, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Silly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okay so i met this girl on instagram cause she commented on my photo that i was cute and stuff and to dm her and i did she was super nice at first! But then she started acting horny...she started wanting to sext me,asking me how I masterbate,wanting me to facetime her so that i could strip and moan for her i told her and when i told her it made me uncomfortable she insisted on wanting to keep doing it i told her i was done with our little fake relationship cause we werent even dating then she went on to tell me how worthless she felt and stuff now let me tell you about her she always always tells me how she got raped and she got sexually assaulted and stuff telling me her friend in the hostipal and then another one of her friend in the hostipal well thats her. Anyways after she started feeling sorry for herself she started saying how much she loves me and cares for her and i ignored it my friends told me to block her but i was scared to cause i didnt want her to post the sexts (i sent only two messages cause she kept telling me to sext her) and im so paranoid that she might post them but my friend agreed to watch her account if she does for a little while i didnt have her blocked and i saw she was commenting on girls accounts that were lesbian like this "hey your cute dm me some time?" And i couldnt believe it so then i blocked her a day later when i blocked her which is today she made a account called "depress because of her" thats what its called and she only followed me and i knew it was her so i unblocked her number and asked her why she followed me on that account and she said she noticed that i blocked And made that account to ask me why i got scared and my fear got the best of me and I pretended like i had a hacker then she went on to tell me how she got raped and how I obviously care about my account more then her she told me she was in the hostipal we had a mini argument and I was so scared cause i dont want to speak to her i dont want to im like crying i want her out of my life if she really cared she wouldnt be commenting on others pictures or forceing me to sext her must i let you know she lives in alabama and im just so scared even right now im scared she might have a account here and is gonna tell me about it im so scared i blocked her and felt happy that she was out and i didnt feel sad then she had to push back in and talk to me again saying she loves me and she got raped and she was in the hostipal and stuff im sorry that i didnt put any grammar in this im just so scared im like a puppet i do what she wants so she doesnt hurt me im so scared please someone help.... Oh and also she told me shes in the hostipal cause she overdose

#1 Silly, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, take a deep breath it is going to be alright.

First things first, block her, if she tries to contact you through another account block that too, if it continues then you should go to the police.

3. Silly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The problem is im like afraid of the police (bad history with them) i dont want them to come to my house

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2015 at 08:58 AM ----------

And also my parents are homophobic so if they found out about this they will be very angry

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok well start by blocking her and then see where you get to, it sounds to me like if you just completely ignore her she will move on to other people but you have to completely ignore her whatever messages she sends.

5. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    She is obviously unbalanced and there is nothing you can do to help her. She is abusing you and you should feel no guilt in blocking her. Do as silverhalo said.

6. Silly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Just recently we had a agrument cause my friend was trying to get her out of my life and stop freaking me out which made her get angry and she started calling me the love of her life and best friend (pssh sure) and she sent me screenshots of the fight which cause me to panic cause she was speaking to me again and i started repeatedly putting "STOP PLEASE STOP" which cause her to stop saying "was this your plan?!" And instead start saying "whoa calm down take deep breaths" i kept repeating it over and over to stop but she didnt get what i meant by "stop" then she said "i just want to be your friend but i guess thats too late since you hate me so much" i told her yeah and i didnt want to speak to her for 5 months and she said okay bye... Today she told me merry Christmas even after i told her about the 5 month things. I haven't respond and i never will.