1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to stop going red around her?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by rangersgal, Dec 22, 2015.

1. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    any advice would be most welcome!

80% of the time i talk to this girl i go red! its stopping me talking to her, as i hurry away:bang:

its only her i go red around and I'm sure she notices this! Hopefully she finds it sweet lol!

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does she know you are gay? What does she do when it happens?

3. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    we were out for a christmas party and she was touchy around me, i don't hide I'm gay but don't publicise it either.

Since the party we have became more friendly with her saying we should do it again, and today saying we will get a night out after christmas,

i don't know what she does as I'm too busy walking away hahaha! but when i see her later she always smiles at me..

4. foxer

The reason your going red, blushing might be the lack of seld confidence.
    Self confidence might be hard to work on but there are certain things that can help it. One of the best being just simply learning new things. Whether it be. Photography, baking, art. Anything goes. Martial arts. Whatever rocks your boat or you have wanted to learn. Or perhaps suprise yourself with something compleaditly different.

The feeling of accomplishment immeaditly boosts ones self confidence /confidence.

Hope that was for any help :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2015 at 11:08 PM ----------

That sounds like your doing really well (!) It seems that she likes you :thumbsup:

5. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yeah you could say i lack self confidence, especially when it comes to my love life! guess being single for ages doesn't help!

thank you for your help will most certainly take this on board and do something to work on it! great suggestions :slight_smile:

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't worry if she likes you, im sure she thinks its cute and if she doesn't then it obviously doesn't bother her so just try and work through it and im sure you will get there.

7. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    If you're in that situation, one thing you can try is to slow your breathing. Or rather, like... control your composure, so to say. If you find yourself talking quickly or sporadically, try changing how you talk to talking slower and in coherent sentences rather than just strings of words. Try to be a little more in control of the situation.

I don't think she makes as big a deal of your face being red as you do - you're probably fine. :slight_smile:

#7 Invidia, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  8. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thanks Invidia,

Sometimes i go red other times i don't! its weird! and I can have a full on conversation without going red around her! I don't get it lol! Once my work colleague asked me why i went so red and later on i told her, she said she knew thats why she didn't pursue the answer!