1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holidays are scary (sorry for rant)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Coley101, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Coley101

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Why? Relatives. I have to deal with my relatives. Why is that so bad? 1. My cousin told her mother (my aunt) that I had a girlfriend. 2. Said aunt called my mom and scolded her for being a "horrible parent" because I had a girlfriend. 3. Said aunt also cannot keep her hands to herself and slaps my butt any chance she has.
    I have past problems with that, not really past. It's still going on. A guy in my gym class keeps grabbing my hips, groping me, etc. I hate it. My parents are also divorced, for the second and last time. They are both dating. My dad has a fiancé, she's okay. And my moms boyfriend is okay, he just changed my moms personality. I have to go back and forth from their houses this holiday season, I don't like that either. It's so stressful- I go to my dads today until the 24th. Then that night I go home. I go to 3 different houses that day, then that night go back to my dads where we will drive an hour and a half to my grandparents. My life has been full of instability, and I hate it. Anyways. Rant over. Have a good holiday season.

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

Did you phone the police on your aunt and the guy? ... abuse of any kind isn't okay.

How old are you? You might be old enough to say that you want to spend time at X house.

3. Coley101

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I haven't called the police, no. I just never saw it as anything important that should be reported to police, I think the guy did it on accident. My aunt isn't the only one who does that-so I just let it go. Even though I hate it.

4. headsup1958

Next time your aunt slaps your butt, turn to her and shout, "Don't ever hit me again!" She'll stop.