1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transpeeps welcome

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PolloAsado, Dec 23, 2015.

1. PolloAsado

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have a question. I know there's anxiety amongst the trans community about dating because of the fear that once you come out to the person in the relationship as trans they will treat you differently or end the relationship entirely. I was wondering if it's okay to say that I'm okay dating transmen on dating profiles? I'm not trying to fetishize (idk if I spelled that right) or say that I have a preference for transmen, because I don't. I also am not trying to exploit any Transguys either. I just want say upfront that I'm accepting and that down the line it's not going to turn bad because of gender. Again, I'm not trying to sound creepy or offend anyone. I'm attracted to people not genitals, and so I'm just wondering if that's something Transgender people would appreciate or be offended by? Please give serious answers, I asked this on another platform and someone just

2. boatlanding

boatlanding Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As long as you specify that what you mean by putting transmen. =) Personally, I think thats a great way to meet people and let them know you arent judgey like most people on dating sites. Some people might be adverse to you putting just "Okay with dating transmen." Because they might think you don't see them as men. However its apparently not your intentions at all, so I would say most transfolks would appreciate it. Good luck!