1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goals for 2016 but I feel unhappy :(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TyTy91, Dec 25, 2015.

1. TyTy91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know I should really count my blessings that I have right this second. However at the same time I feel that this past year I was pretty much unemployed from since February.

Currently now I work in retail and I work 2 jobs they are practically dead end jobs. I still live with my parents I will be 25 years old. Im trying to save up so I can move out and have a apartment by myself. Im taking 2 classes this spring semester online. Im going to school for TV production (behind the scenes) So I have some things going for me, however at the same time I feel empty.

I have goals that I would like to reach for my life is to have a closer relationship with God and to work on my spirituality. Learn how to cook better, go to black lgbt pride, regular pride, volunteer, (feed the hungry/homeless, preparing for walking marathon. Intern at a TV station.

I REALLY do want to travel and there is this guy who I've meet in a group he seems nice and practically told me if I want to come to him let him know. I could use a close friend too I don't have any friends really. I kind of want to msg him and tell him that I want to visit him and to show me his hometown.
    The last time i've been on vacation was about 5 years ago
    Im going to try to stop the negative doubt low self confidence and esteem that Ive been doing this to myself for decades.

However the goals I want to do Im either scared to get out of my comfort zone.

I really need to see my therapist because I havent talked to her in a while.lol

2. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Talk to your therapistk, she will help you. But you have to want your own happiness and fight for it.

---------- Post added 25th Dec 2015 at 12:21 PM ----------

Everything will be better if you believe in yourself.

3. TyTy91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    fight happiness yes I agree and I want that, but I'm terrified of fear

4. CameOutSwinging

Fear is the thing that will always stop you from doing things you really want to do. I'm somebody who often gives in to fear and misses out on opportunities. It's hard, but you have to try to just say no to fear! Because in the end, memories are built on the things you tried and did, and regrets are built on the things you were too afraid to ever try.