1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealous of friends who have that special someone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RahRahLM, Dec 25, 2015.

1. RahRahLM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey everyone,

Now if you've read my previous post you'll know I'm not feeling to good. I honestly think I have some form of depression but until my doctors appointment on the 31st (yes I know, what a date) I can't really know for sure.

So I kinda touched on this but wanted to create a separate thread. So, the deal is I've had to tell my two best friends that I'm gonna have back off them for a while. I don't want to snap at them so the best plan is to put some distance between us. Kinda difficult when I work with them so yeah, I'll say "hi" etc etc but I just can't cope being around them.

I get this built up anger and jealously and I get really irritated that they have someone and I still don't. It's just unfair (which I'm aware probably sounds like a child throwing a tantrum) but it is how I feel. So rather than say or do something I'd later regret I think it's best, however much it pains me because they are true friends indeed, to just back off and stay away for now until I can cope better.

Thoughts anyone???

Link to my other post

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/general-support-advice/199839-i-dont-like-want-gay.html

#1 RahRahLM, Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  2. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel the same way (exactly the same as i did for your other post)...i feel bad that i have no advice for you but if i do find a way out of this pain i will let you know