1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking my crush if he is gay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gay1234, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Gay1234

I have had a crush on this guy for like 3 years. A few classmates think he is gay and I think so too. Well how could I ask if he is gay or bisexual without being hated if it goes wrong?

Thank You,
    Gay1234

2. CameOutSwinging

How close are you as friends? Does he already know you're gay? If not and you're close enough for it to not seem random, you could come out to him. Usually if you share that you are gay with somebody, and they are too, they will share back. It's something a lot of people want to tell somebody, and you telling him first could make him feel like you're a safe person to tell.

3. Gay1234

Good idea

4. JedenPolska

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Also, you could simply lead in with a 'have you ever thought about being with a guy?' Chances are without you sharing much about your own feelings, he would say no. But since it is speculated that he's gay, he may say yes. Then you could tell him you feel the same. I would just ask him out on a date if I found out he was gay/bi, but you go at the whole pursuing thing at your own rate.