1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Advice Badly

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by JebtheSheep, Dec 26, 2015.

1. JebtheSheep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Guys I really need to help and advice on something. I have a huge crush on my best friend and we have been best friends for 7 years. He knows I am gay and he's fine with it, but I think hes straight. I really just need some good advice on what I should do, I've been getting a lot of "welp, hes straight. Its a lost cause" but it doesnt seem like a good answer, I know that sounds selfish but I just really need to hear something different. :tears::bang:

2. Distant Echo

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Inconvenient straight people.
    You need to find a way to distract yourself. and I need to follow my own advice

3. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dude, he cannot become gay no more than you can become straight. Get over it.

If you are distracted by him you could take a little distance to him and find something else to do to distract yourself.

4. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't chance it you could make things really awkward between you guys or even lose a friendship..you should try to find someone or something to focus on rather than crushing on him