1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smalltown Scarcities

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by galag, Dec 26, 2015.

1. galag

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been considering testing the waters in terms of dating guys in my area. It's a big step to make that commitment, I know... but for some time I've felt this niche opening up in my life where a S.O. would fit in.

The biggest hurdle in doing this is the fact that I live in a small town where I know at the most 2 other guys who are gay. Now of course sharing a sexual orientation does not make a relationship work-- I realize this is not how things work. But with so few options for kind guys out there in my area who happen to share values with me and who also happen to be gay, what choices are there?

2. idsm

Hey galag, Happy New Year!

I suppose there can´t be only 2 gay guys around you, wherever in the world you are. You just can´t see them and they probably can´t see you either. Internet is here to make things better.

So, given the situation, online meeting sites are probably your best bet. Give them a try, but always approach them with caution.