1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wanted to share my story

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Fransadness, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Fransadness

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Im 23 and i have been wanting to be a girl since i was 18. Probably the reason why i never realize before was because i never interacted with any girl until i was 18.

The problem about it is that i live in south America, so transitioning is really hard, the only way yp do it seems to be having your parents support. I had a friend who tried to do it on her own and after some months she killed herself.

To live here is very tough, there is a lot of poverty and discrimination, i convinced my parents to move to another city because people tried to beat me at least 3 times, and some people spit at me on uni.

I dont have the money sustain to afford transition (having in mind i would get kicked from home).
    And even if I could get a job that would let me eat, pay a rent and afford hormones, i would probably get kicked once i start changing.

And the worst of all, is that i need my parents support because i had a tumor some years ago, i could walk for some months, and it could come back or i may need radiotherapy (it was an ependynoma near my spine, it fucked up my legs).

I have met many trans girls online on forums, but most of the hate me because of my depression, and because i dont have the will to move on and im still stuck here.

Right now im in bed, i have been on bed 3 days already, i dont know whats wrong but my belly, kidneys, legs and head hurts.

To be honest deep inside i wish its another tumor, because i promise myself i was going to kill myself if i needed my parents to waste more money in me.