1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I do this?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Confused4242, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Confused4242

So, I've had a crush on this girl for a while now, but I really didn't know what it was, and I think I was to scared to admit it. We are really good friends and I'm thinking about asking her out today by singing her the song A Thousand Years. I know it sounds sappy but I can't just tell people how I feel, it is easier for me to sing about it and that song about wraps it up. I do not want to jeopardize our friendship, but I really like her, plus I know she is lesbian, but she is only out to a couple people. Should I ask her out?!?!

2. PlaidGlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My two cents:

Ask her out, but drop the song. "I have loved you for a thousand years" sounds a bit more like asking someone to marry you if you ask me.

3. Rydia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Personally, I'd just ask her out. Save the sappy love songs for later on if it works out and she's the sort that might think they're cute.