1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bisexual, alone and in need of advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by harriete, Jan 1, 2016.

1. harriete

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So here is the thing, I'm in my twenties and still a virgin and fairly inverted, I just don't have the confidence to put myself out there and to make things worse I am pretty sure I am bisexual. I have got to that point in my life where I really want to meet people that I can relate with and possibly even start a relationship with but I have absolutely no idea how to do that.
    I really need to make some friends and just except myself for who I am, I know that sounds really silly but I'm just not that comfortable with myself at the moment and I feel so stuck and alone. I really honestly don't know what to do and need a friend.

2. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah i feel the same way i dont know how to start a realationship because i have never had a boy friend/girl friend so i have no idea and i see so many other realationships at my school and i just reacently had a void like i needed someone to love externaly but i just dont know how to ask it is just kinda akward so im in the same boat as you even though im younger i feel the same way

3. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Heyyy im in the same boat 100% I actually had to check the name half way through cuz i thought i was reading my own post!!