1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality Identity

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by craftingnacho, Jan 2, 2016.

1. craftingnacho

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey everyone,
    So recently, I've started questioning my sexuality and I just wanted to ask you guys how you guys figured out your sexuality and how do you know you're straight? I've started having slight feelings for a girl and I know that there is at least a little physical and emotional attraction. The thing is, I've never felt this way about a girl before and always had crushes on guys. I don't know who to talk to because all my friends are straight and I really don't know how they'll react to me telling them this and I don't want to talk about this to my family just yet.(I don't think they'll take it really well)

2. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm not in a situation like your because i live with very suportive parents so they would accept me for who i am so if you know they will accept you as you are tell then i just told my parents tonight and it felt great to get that off my chest and before you tell anyone just make sure that you are that orientation you want to be so ill will give it a few months of thinking before or when ever you feel ready to talk and when you do decide i recomend talking to a friend you have known for a while about it. so hope you find your self soon.