1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feeling down and don't know why

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Naxams, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so i have been feeling a little down well rely down and i don't know why i mean i have friends and stuff but no boy/girl friend and it seam impossible to get one because every one says that im ugly and other things i just want them to like me because of who i am and not me as i look i just don't know what to do so if anyone has any advice/anything that you could think that could help it would be worldly accepted, and these down feelings happen when i see a couple/or anything so yeah sorry if i wasted your time or anything but yeah

2. NateC7

You're not wasting anyone's time
    [​IMG]
    Now I'm going to send you an internet hug~
    [​IMG]
    Hopes this cheers you up a little!
    Also have some puppies, they're excited to see you!
    [​IMG]

3. peachygogh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, I understand because I'm going through something similar. 13 year olds are mostly stupid people, but some of us actually know how to act like decent human beings:lol: You don't need a boyfriend or girlfriend at this age in my opinion, as much as you want one. It is really just a distraction when you're young. I would focus on trying to bond with your friends first, and do stuff that you enjoy. Maybe pick up a creative hobby such as an instrument, or writing. sadly, you can't do anything about everyone else around you aside from ignore it, or laugh at their immaturity...that is what I do to all of the assholes anyway. Hope this helps!(*hug*)

4. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah your right, I just sometimes I just feel alone like no one understands me and my emotional problem, it just stresses me out. (I'm
    tearing up right now while writing this)

5. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, you're only 13. I'm only 14. We shouldn't be focused on people and their immaturity. Fuck them! We should be worried about school and having fun!

6. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I have a lot of fun with my friends when I have free time and I'm all about finishing my school work (I even get upset when I don't complete it.) So I'm very focused on school, but like I said in the post above yours I just feel alone and like no one understands me or my emotional problem.

---------- Post added 3rd Jan 2016 at 01:26 AM ----------

Thank you, when ever I look at that it always cheers me up a little.

7. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    You're not alone. Everyone in their point of their lives had an emotional problems. What are your emotional problems?

8. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its a thing that i will have forever its gonna take some explaining so you can see where do i start well i'm sure almost everyone has heard of ADHD well there a different categorys and in those categorys there are different categorys and so on i'm not sure which one i lye on but i can tell you what i and everyone around me has to deal with so sometimes when i too frustrated or other things i "break down" and start to lay my head down and silently crying if someone dosen't stop it can get bad like i can start injuring my self mostly my head because i feel like i need to "punish" my self for getting too frustrated/doing something wrong and sometimes it can get to the point of me punching people who are like touching me on the shoulder or trying to calm me down. and afterwords i look like i'm all good and fine but i'm thinking of what i have done and it gets me down sometimes to the point of another "break down". and you have might of seen in a forum post i made like a day ago that i'm a very lawful person and i don't like to make mistakes or break the rules so like if some one makes more angry or being a douchebag i usally tell them to stop if the keep on going sometimes i resort i psychical violence and start to throw one or two punches then right afterwords i feel terrible because i just broke one of the rules. its happened like two times last year at school one time the staff had to carry me out of the lunch room. so yeah sorry for the long explanation but yeah that is the full story

9. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm feeling more and more depressed ever since I started talking about stuff like this and I don't know why maby its just because its making me think of my problems and making me more depressed I just don't know I'm not saying that you are not helpful you are its just I'm getting more depressed so I can't sleep right now. Sorry if it sounds like I'm a complaining but this is just how I feel.

10. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's quite common. It happens to a lot of people. You don't always need a particular reason to start feeling depressed.

You're a beautiful person. Don't listen to certain people.

Advice: Start to believe in yourself. If you need professional help, look for it. If you need personal help, we are here to help you.

You are not wasting anybody's time.

(*hug*)

11. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just feel like I'm an a annoyance to everyone because I feel like everyone has to take care of me Because of my mental condition and if I was gone they wouldn't have to deal with me its how I felt my whole life, maby that's one of the reasons I feel depressed

12. NateC7

I feel the same way because of my own hearing disability. Sometimes I have to ask if I am being annoying because I worry that I really am. Usually I'm not but it is a worry that gets to me. Usually if I get like this I'll go read a book or something else that I enjoy. Just a bit of advice for you, hope it helps :slight_smile:

13. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah thanks it really makes feel a lot better that there is someone out there that feels similar to the way I do. :slight_smile:

14. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't feel like that, please. People who love you just want you to be fine and to help you.

15. GayPugs

Don't sweat it. We all go through this. A year ago I thought I was the only lesbian girl on the planet my age. Then, I met my girlfriend. I still believe I'm the only lesbian girl on the planet who's my age, though, cuz she's bi (and a year older than me). Don't worry, you'll find someone eventually (or they'll find YOU :wink: )

16. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah today when I went to school there was this girl that had her eye on me I don't know but it seams likevshe has a crush on me.maby just hopefull wishing don't know :grin:

17. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No person is actually "ugly" ... what is ugly are the personalities of the morons who would say such a thing.

Also, you are going to go through a lot of physical changes which is going to produce a very different "butterfly" when the time comes - just you see!!!

maybe it also that time of year ?

and you are clearly frustrated by your ADHD. maybe by researching more about it you can understand yourself more clearly. And then adjust to accept your strengths and weaknesses. Everyone has issues and 'disabilities' of one sort or another. But you are just a beautiful thing and you need to remember that!

18. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah today I dint take my meds (abilify I think that's what it's called) and I was in much more control
    with my self so I think I found the solution to that problem.
    :lol:

#18 Naxams, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  19. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    do be careful with meds... just stopping can be problematic whereas reduced doses (with doctor agreeing) is the best way rather than experimentation !!

20. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, it's called like that. Take it everyday, please. I'm glad your problems are solving. :slight_smile: