1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SarahOcean, Jan 3, 2016.

1. SarahOcean

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am a 16 year old girl. 78% sure I am a lesbian. 100% sure my brain is fucked up. For the past four years, I have had to deal with various mental health problems, these mainly being an eating disorder, depression and anxiety. Here I am now, with a level mocked starting in a few days, feeling completely unprepared and generally feeling lonely, like shit and exhausted. I am sick and tired of putting on this cheerful act to try and keep my family together, knowing they have enough problems of their own to deal with me. I can't tell them how half the time, I don't go to sleep because I am tired, but because I can't stand being awake and even then I can't sleep. Stupidly I thought things were getting better and that I had found a beutiful girl who loved me, but I was mistaken. My texts to her say read but she never texed back and she never even gave me a christmas card when I got her a card and a present. Does anyone have any coping mechanisms because I am never going to get through 5 exams in the state I am currenltly in