1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The dreaded crush! Need to let her know subtly

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by rangersgal, Jan 4, 2016.

1. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    so i have had a crush on her for at least 4 years - at the start i found her very attractive, and over the past few months we have progressed to talking(!) haha!

its a tricky one as she works in the same building but not the same team. A few people in my team know i like her and you know how word spreads around i am now paranoid that other people know..

i probably come across hot and cold with her tbh as I'm scared she will find out and freak out, she has made comments before about not being girly, that i was pretty and smart..

we hung out at the christmas dinner and i don't know if she was making advances but she was touching my leg and back, and said we need to get another night out in January.

when i see her in work she beams a smile but the thing is i haven't heard any rumours about her.. but then again she may not be out - but she sorta put herself out there to me? i don't hide who i am and she probably found out about me through work friends.

how do i let her know subtly i am interested, incase she isn't interested or gay and i don't make a fool out of myself?

its driving me crazy that i don't know what could be... and if its not meant to be i can move on as i have refused a few girls as i can't stop thinking about her.. I'm in a bad way lol