1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dose this person have a crush on me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Naxams, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So at school today in class there was this girl she keeped looking at me and when I looked at her she turned around quickly I don't know but maby she has a crush on me its hard to tell because I never had someone have a crush on me its weird so dose anyone know if it is a sign that she dose.

2. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe I don't know. If it continues just casually go up and talk to her about anything and see how she reacts to you going up and chatting to you. BTW I love Tulsa, I have family who live there. Sadly we don't have Braums in the UK D:

3. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have talked to her before she is quite nice but sorta childish and she is always wondering what I'm up to she dosent do this for anyone else though she says she has a boy friend talked to him before really supportive guy but he has never mentioned dating her so not sure if she is lying because at my school having a boy friend/girl friend is like a soicial status and BTW i.m not in it for the status I just think she is cute so yeah I'm wondering if she dose have a crush on me
    Edit:no one believes she has a boyfriend so yeah

#3 Naxams, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  4. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maby its just my idoit teenage mind screwing with me, or somthing legit I can't tell XD