1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Seriously Weird Stuff I Gotta Say

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Contact1111, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know this is a duplicate post from the anonymous section. It wasn't getting any answers, and I figured it might do better with my username attached to it. I figured I'd post this on this site, but I bet even people on here are going to think this is pretty damn weird. I've always remembered this, and I've found it strange my whole life. It's even weird just writing this. Since I am a guy, this just strikes me as really strange, bizarre even. Keep in mind that growing up, I never had feelings of wanting to be a girl or anything like that. However, I had this strange fascination with childbirth when I was a toddler/preschool age kid. Why, I don't know. I was like 4, so maybe I still had subtle memories of my birth? I don't know? Anyways, I kind of envied the experience or something....... but a big part of why I wanted this was really bizarre. I wanted to experience something that was the most physically painful experience on Earth. This was what largely drove this desire, a desire to experience the ultimate pain. When I got older, I never really had fantasies of wanting to experience pain. However, there was once when I was in the bathtub while extremely drunk and stoned at the same time, and while I was there I started thinking about the idea of having a girl burn me with cigarettes during sex and I found myself very aroused. I was really into this fantasy at the time, like really into it. I'm sure if I could've gotten somebody to burn me at the time, I'd have been totally down for it. Anyone ever experience anything like this, and I have to admit the whole birth fascination just kinda weirds me out as an adult.

2. Jace0055

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are most likely way more strange fantasies out there, so don't call whatever you have strange or weird. It's what you would/do like so it shouldn't be weird to you.

3. goldendragon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do know that some people have certain fetishes, such as a foot fetish, and also some people are into BDSM, which is about a master/slave relationship (i.e. dominate/submissive). However, I never heard of that particular fetish before.

Moreover, I wouldn't recommend that fetish myself, because I'm very sure that can deteriorate the body, if you're not careful. I would think it also weakens the body the more you do it. This is the only thing I fear with this kind of fetish.

4. pd04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For kids, childbirth is such a weird concept that they don't fully comprehend so I think it can be normal for them to think about what it might be like.
    The burning- you were drunk and high at the time, so maybe it's something subconsciously you were curious about and when using those substances it opened your mind to the idea of it? Idk but that's interesting.

#4 pd04, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016