1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love again

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by dressedinblack, Jan 7, 2016.

1. dressedinblack

Hi all.

Here is a rundown of my situation.
    Unfortunately I'm still closeted, if you want to call it that.
    Unfortunately the boy I like is possibly straight or closeted.
    I am in the crazyness for him.
    We hang out probably 3 times a week, which is a big deal for him because he has bad PTSD and serious anxiety. He will hardly leave the house for any one.
    I would say in the grand scheme of life he is emotionally inept for the most part. But I see the way he looks at me, when I flirt to him I would say his responses are flirtatious in response.
    On days that we don't spend together, we'll usually Skype for a few hours a day. Lot's of the time talking about all the things that we have in common, sometimes I'll just stare at him ^_^
    The one thing that has my heart melted and its sappy, I know it. He has some really beautiful long hair and has a whole bunch of just basic black hair ties. I asked him for one on skype maybe 3 weeks ago just like briefly (my subtle ways of flirting).
    But maybe last week my first visit to him after the busy work holidays. I walk in to see him and the first thing he does is say my name and flick the hair band at me LOL.

My heart fucking melted.

I've been trying to keep a non delusional stand point because my love for him is new (About 7 months or so) I just recently moved back to our home state about 4 months ago and he's been my main person to hang out with and chat with.

I am only recently coming to grips with my sexuality. Maybe about 1 year. My own mental comfort kind of all melted together in one day.
    I would say I am quite outright with it but I have not straight up told my situation to anyone at this point.

I fear telling him will end up taking him out of my life and I really don't want to do that.
    My strategy is to just kind of keep things going the way they have been for a few more months and just keep pushing for the goal.

And when I am a little more sure of his standpoint I wanna go for it!

Thanks for reading and if you have any advice I would appreciate hearing it.