1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About to get suspended from school

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by crystallight268, Jan 9, 2016.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So there's this girl at my school who called me a faggot and was being really disrespectful towards me so I'm gonna fight her on Monday. This isn't really a support post I just wanted to share this with you guys because I wanted to see how you guys feel about this or what you guys would do if this was you.

2. Rainbows~Exist

Stop. Think for one second because this sounds ridiculous. Violence is never the answer and if you really want revenge that badly then I don't know what I can say to you. Honestly, doing better than her is the sweetest revenge, not stooping to her level and fighting her.

3. NateC7

Violence is never the answer. You should just take the mature approach and try to be better than her. Fighting her is probably just what she wants.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    DOn't fight her. Talk to peers at the school instead.

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Fighting her is just going to make you look like the bad guy. What you need to do is document and report the instances where she has harassed you. If nothing is done, then you need to talk to the higher ups. I did a lot of fighting myself in high school, and it was not worth it.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with all the other posters. Violence is never, ever the answer.

What I'd do in the situation is, literally, laugh at her. "faggot" is a term for a male gay guy. I'd basically point out that she can't even use the proper slur and so obviously she's not a very good bigot. (Perhaps this could be followed, depending on her response, with "And why would you want to say something hurtful and bigoted anyway?" ... and start a conversation from that.

The key with these things is remembering that usually there's some sort of hurt in the other person that's motivating their action. I wouldn't suggest asking if she's a lesbian, because if she is, it's buried deep inside her own self-hate, but if you think about it in terms that this might be why she's upset... it brings a bit more compassion to her situation.

7. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well this is what happened. So it was her me and my friend Yolduz. We was in the locker room getting changed because we just got out of gym. So her and Yolduz was talking about this kid who smokes weed. So the girl had called the kid a drug addict. So then I said that just because someone smokes weed doesn't make them a drug addict. Remind you I was talking to my friend not her. So then that's when she had told me to shut the fuck up so then I told her to shut the fuck up back. So then we had started arguing. So then she had whispered under her breath "get your faggot life together." So then that's when I had got in her face and she was acting like a pussy. So then when she was leaving out the locker room she said "identify yourself I don't know if your a boy or a girl."

This isn't the first time she had disrespected me. She had called me a rainbow before we left for winter break. So on Monday during gym she gonna see what a faggot can do.

8. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't do it! Would if you punched her and you hit her in the temple and killed her? Would it really be worth going to jail over her? I don't think so! Don't let that closeted bitch get to you! If I were you I would just give her a big ole kiss on the lips! I mean maybe secretly she gay and likes you and that's why she's being so rude. Look all I'm saying is don't do anything until she makes the first move and if she hits you then defend yourself and show her whose boss!

9. cakepiecookie

You need to chill the hell out. Yeah, she sounds like a jerk, but is it worth letting her get under your skin? She's not worth it. Be the better person.

10. redpandaman123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You go girl beat that bitch to a pulp I know I would (and have in situations not to do with homophobia

11. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yey! And become someone's prison bitch for the next 6 years. Way to go!

12. NateC7

No. Just don't, okay. Please be reasonable about this.

13. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Don't.
    Don't stoop down to her level, report the harassment to the aithorities. Remember, fighting will only make it worse.