1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unease yet happiness

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kaiken, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Kaiken

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I proposed to my now fiancé on New Years Eve and he said yes! We wont get married for at least another year or two, but I wanted to put a ring on his finger. I am extremely happy yet at times I do feel a little hesitant. Ben is the man of my dreams and I cannot ask for a more kind and understanding man, but sometimes I get a feeling of cold feet.

Has anyone gone through the same thing? I have no plans whatsoever to break it off with him, I'm just trying to get a better understanding of what I'm feeling.

(oh and for some odd reason I can never sleep properly when in his bed, even though its much nicer than mine)

2. headsup1958

It's a big decision you have made....like a milestone in your life. It's normal to feel a little anxious about it. I'm glad to see you plan the big day for a year or two out....rushing into it would not necessarily be a good thing. As for the bed, perhaps it's the mattress?