1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are these crushes normal?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CL1990, Jan 11, 2016.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey,

So i just want to know if im a wierdo basically. Im a closeted lesbian and i feel like everytime i get a crush on a girl its kind of obssesive: i think about her 24/7, try to run into her all the time...etc. Sometimes they are crushes on girls i dont even know/rarely see... Most of the time i fall for these girls even before i know they are actually straight and then its just too late and im head over heals
    I want to think that this is just because i am in a very lonely point in my life and not because im a wierdo!but if you need to spill the truth and tell me im a wierdo so be it.

2. peachygogh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ah, same. I don't think it is unusually strange. I think you are just very loving in that way

3. Messenger

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I feel the same sometimes. I just put it down to my subconscious trying to tell me that I can't deny my feelings/sexuality forever! Getting a crush on a girl makes me have to face reality a little more.

4. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    No, it's not weird, it's just your subconcious working. Unless you're stalking the person or doing something like continously gawking at her, it's not weird. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: