1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how i let her know i like her subtly?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by rangersgal, Jan 11, 2016.

1. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i can't come out and say it as i don't know if she is gay.. so how would you guys drop clues without completely outing yourself?

2. OnceUponADream

Out Status:
    A few people
    Here's a list of my shitty shitty advice
    - Compliment her frequently
    - Take interest in what she's involved in
    - Become close friends first
    - make subtle allusions to lgbt issues
    - perhaps ask around and try and figure out if she's queer

3. confusedbubble

Little subtle touch's, lots and lots of eye contact, speak about lgbt things such as TV shows or mention someone that you know from the lgbt scene who's maybe got married or engaged Or other lgbt issues, lots of compliments about her, take interest in what she likes.
    I noticed on another thread you said she wants to arrange another night out with you, invite her out just the two of you, compliment her on her outfit or perfume, guide her (kind of where you look after a partner more) offer to walk her home or drop her first in the cab, maybe even offer to pay for the night out or meal or first drinks subtle hints like that.... If she doesn't click on or react she's either deep in the closet or not gay

4. rangersgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

yeah she did say twice, but hasn't mentioned it since, it would probably be weird just the two of us.. i don't know her that well, sometimes i think she is gay.. she's made comments in the past, but a night out would let it open up more as we wouldn't be in the work place. Im out to everyone, but not everyone knows as i don't feel the need to broadcast it. :frowning2: