1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Please respond ASAP

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by justine16, Jan 11, 2016.

1. justine16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I posted a thread with a similar situation but it is back. I am scaring myself with how suicidal I am. One hour I will be happy and joking. The next I will be counting the pills in my house and thinking about relapsing into self harm. Should I call the Trevor lifeline? Go to a hospital? I can generally calm down after a couple hours, but I have attempted twice before (with admittinglly stupid and harmless methods). I don't want to make my family anic and I don't know if I can calm down soon. What should I do?

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

You should definitely get help, that's what would be best for you. Even if you think you may be able to feel better in some time, please do get help. I hope you're doing alright right now<3 If I could give you a hug right now I would. Help is what you need right now. Don't deny yourself that, okay. In the meantime, is there someone with you? It's better if you're not alone.
    Please do get help. Hang in there. You are not alone and in time this feeling will pass, but getting help is really important right now in this moment so please do that<3(*hug*)

---------- Post added 11th Jan 2016 at 09:37 PM ----------

It's really good that you came here to get help when you needed it, but there are people on the lifeline and more importantly very close to you, either in your family, or by going to the hospital that can get you better help, what you really need, than here on EC and you owe that to yourself, so please get help in whatever way you need<3

3. justine16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yea I'm a home with my family rn. But I have a plan, so I am scaring myself. I dont want to go to a hospital. Could I just have someone just hide my method?

4. hipstervin96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi justine16. There are times in life when we feel way too stressed out or think that anything we do will not help us feel better, but I assure you there is always a reason to hang on. Can you call a friend or a family member and talk with them? Tell them how you are feeling and ask if they can help you out. Also, write down what you are feeling and show it to someone so they can read it if you are too scared to talk about it. Call the Trevor lifeline if you prefer to not reach out to those close to you as they can provide professional help and assistance so you can go back to feeling great about life again. Do not feel ashamed about asking for help. No matter how young or old you are or what you are going through, you should always be given help. Keep smiling and know that there are people in your life who care about you!

5. justine16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I already called a friend when I was feeling this way Saturday. They helped, but I cant keep calling them every time I feel this way.

---------- Post added 11th Jan 2016 at 08:57 PM ----------

I really need help, but I dont want to go to a hospital. is there an alternative?

6. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Your friend is there for you. Don't ever feel like it's not right of you to call your friend for help. If you need help, please do call your friend, if for nothing else then for your friends' sake. If not, call the lifeline. They can get you the help you need and that's very important. Get the help you need and you can get back on track. You may feel stuck in this moment and it can be hard to believe right now, but I promise you that there is a way out. Help is the best thing you can do right now. You shouldn't feel ashamed for that, because it's important. Things will get better, but you should call for help because you need it right now in this moment and they can give that to you.<3 If I could give that help to you, the resources you need, or anything like that I would, but since I can't I want you to call the Trevor lifeline<3

7. justine16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    How do I call with out my family overhearing. Whenever I am on the phone thery try to snoop in on calls....

8. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Do you have a separate cell phone you could use, even one of your family members' when they're not around.
    If you can, please talk to your family about it. I don't know what your situation is there but I'm sure they could help you in some way. They would rather know you're getting the help you need than know that you're not because you don't want them to worry.
    If not, can you go to your friend's house and call? Say you're going over or going for a walk or have your friend pick you up? Or go to a nearby business and use their phone.

---------- Post added 11th Jan 2016 at 10:15 PM ----------

When I want to talk alone, I just kind of slip outside and talk on the phone in the yard or neighborhood out of earshot from the house. You can say you went for a walk or to see the stars or something. That part doesn't matter, the important part is that you're able to call.

---------- Post added 11th Jan 2016 at 10:22 PM ----------

How are you doing? Hang in there<3 We are here for you and we don't want you to feel like this. Please get help even if it's hard.

9. justine16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am doing better. I hide someone hide all of my methods. I took my xanax medication so I am doing better.

---------- Post added 12th Jan 2016 at 07:44 AM ----------

I mean I had someone

10. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Glad to hear that<3(*hug*)